Drunken Sailor

Friday, July 07, 2006

Moving and Sailing

Two nights ago I slept in my very own bed. I've missed it now for over a year AND I'm buying icecream today. This is the life. I get to enjoy the apartment for a whole weekend before I go sailing for 6 weeks. But it will be nice to come home to a home, complete with roommate and beer.

I went to Edmonton 2 weeks for the move. The Oilers winning and the Esks losing would have made the week even better. Who wouldn't want to be on White Ave. when the Oilers win the Stanley Cup. As for the footballs side, I am a Stamps fan so obviously I wanted them to win.

My second real game of golf was great except that we played through a thunderstorm. "This will pass over" as we see lighting flash.

I also went with the sister to pick up her car. Great car! I want one. And she was good at driving it to. Good for her for getting a standard. I know more girls than guys that drive standard and I heard it's hot. Now I could only imagine the patience one needs to teach someone to dive in Toronto. You know who you are and thank you.

So between the billiards and roof top party and everything else the week was awsome. Thanks everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home