Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Navy Girl
2. Daycare worker
3. Waitress
4. Strawberry Picker
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. A League of their Own
2. Back to the Future 1 2 & 3
3. Lord of the Rings
4. Serenity
Four places you have lived:
1. Victoria BC
2. Torrington AB
3. Plumas MB
4. Nippigon ON
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Firefly (I know it's over but I've seen it at least 6 times)
2. Family Guy
3. Lost
4. The OC
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Wisconson
2. Quebec City (Road Trip!)
3. The Canadian Rockies (Camping and Fishing)
4. Tofino
Four websites I visit daily:
1. Canoemail
2. everyone's blogs
3. That's about it. I don't have internet at home so those 2 fill up my hour library time
4.
Four of my
favorite foods:
1. Vanilla Ice Cream
2. Bread
3. Cheese curds fresh from Wisconson
4. Chocolate in various forms
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. With anyone of my family
2. Traveling to a new and exciting country
3. Surfing in California
4. Wisconson

1 Comments:
call me eh? i want to see you!
Post a Comment
<< Home