From Edmonton to Yellowknife
My fourth ship this month! I am now aboard HMCS Yellowknife and I actually did some real live NAVY sailing. I love it. I was on board for 4 days and now my siblings can't make fun of me anymore; Yellowknife actually goes somewhere, not like Nonsuch back in Edmonton.
The worst part of sailing I think is the amount of times I hit my head on deck heads (ceilings) or pipes or anything really. My favorite part is doing rounds at night and making sure the freezer isn't broken ie. sampling the icecream.
I have begun my lessons driving a standard. I just graduated to second gear and I am so proud of myself. I'll get some practice because I'm flying to Quebec city with a friend and driving her car back and you guessed it, it's a standard. I really hope I get up to at least third or it could be a long drive. Wish me luck.

3 Comments:
Good luck!!! I Love it that you sail. Okay so I would like to admit that although I am a ninja, I still love to sail. But instead of pirate sailing, its like a ninja taking a cruise on a sail boat. Ha ha!
You're a Ninja? So am I...now I can go to someone when others are giving me guff. Yay!!!!!!!!!!
When will you guys ever learn. The pirate's life is the only life. Aaaaaarrgh!
Post a Comment
<< Home