The stupidest invention ever
If someone were to ever be proud of something that they made it I would hope that person didn't invent the plastic containers that electronics come in. Who came up with the idea to encase our purchases in hard, inpenitrable plastic. This things are impossible to open with human hands so you're lucky if you hand/purchase survives without any cuts in them.
I have some advise too. Never open valves that you don't know where they go. It may look awfully tempting especially when you're in a room surrounded with them. Sometimes you can get away with it. Other times the diesel fuel all over yourself gives it away.
I saw a real live submarine. The NAVY's pride! It doesn't look very big. Mind you, the Canadian NAVY would not have enough personnel to man an American Aircraft carrier so I guess it's not fair to compare.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home