Drunken Sailor

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Roommates

In my travels I have had my share of roommates. From choir billet buddies to exchanges I'd seen my share. Sometimes they're awsome. You get along great, watch movies together, laugh, cry, break things, set off alarms ect. Then there's the whiney ones that complain about everything under the sun. The ones that snore in 2 tones at the same time. I've stayed with the famous ones like the king of fun but mostly ordinary people. There's the flagulent ones, the quiet ones that let you do all the talking. The talkitive ones that take over. Ones that talk in English and French and some that spoke French but oh so wanted to speak English but were held by contract. Here I even have a roommate that I've never met who managed to get me in shit because she neglected to tell us that she had an inspection.

Thanks to all my former and current roommates out there for the great memories and the good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home